I was so excited for Dej to get this little water/sand table. I thought it would be a Perfect way for her to have fun without really making or getting messy.
Well, I should have known by now that I was wrong.... Deja will find a way to get wet, or messy, or whatever with anything that she does! I gave her a little bit of water to play with in the table while I got dinner ready...she started hollering for me to come see. When I got to the door and saw her SITTING up inside her little table I told her it was not a swimming pool!! She informed me that yes it was, and that it was fun!
Ha! By this point, I needed to finish dinner, she was entertained and already a soaking wet mess, and our house was a blazing 85 degrees (yes....our air conditioner can be added to the list of things to do/fix!) so I let her enjoy her little 'swimming pool' a while longer. Problem now....she's going to try to sit in it every time she goes out to play.




0 comments:
Post a Comment