Friday, April 6, 2012

Our ONLY Snowday!

What a totally bummer winter this year....however, it did help us since we moved on New Year's Eve, have been busy trying to fix up our house, and since we have no yard, drive way, or garage -which results in an enormous mud pit anytime there is any moisture. We were able to enjoy one snow day a little over a week after Krew was born.
I bundled up my cute little bronco to go out and play. I just love this girl....I dare say she gets more excited than I do when it snows!! :)
We had fun making snowballs and throwing them at Teva.
I Love her expression....pure joy!!
She was, however, not very thrilled when I said it was time to go back in...we were running out of clean snow to play with and she was starting to get a little muddy. Not to mention, she was a little wet from getting white washed by Teva --totally my fault! I felt bad, but Deja's reaction was hilarious. ....I was throwing snowballs up in the air for Teva to catch. I threw one a little short....Teva jumped up for the catch and came right down on top of Deja, who was bent over making a snowball. It completely pushed her little face down into the snow....when she came up, she had little white snowflakes all over her hair, eyelashes, and nose...and she was ticked!!! She growled out "TEVA!!" and darted her head back and forth looking for the dog, who wisely took cover behind the truck! Hopefully next year will bring lots of good snow days so we can Really play in the snow!!

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

You two are sick sick sick!!