Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Want HUGE

A VERY typical comment from Dej -over almost anything- is that she wants 'Huge'. If she says she wants huge chips -it means she wants the entire bag, huge toys -means she wants all of them and not just one or two, huge drink -means she wants the big one that you have, and no....don't expect to get it back .....and so on. She's really been into painting her toes, and I stocked up on some new colors for her when Fred Meyers had them on sale for 50 cents. Well, last night, she wanted to paint her toes. I asked her what color and she wanted 'huge' ....so we did one color on each toe, and topped it all off with sparklies. She was so pleased.... except for she refuses to not touch them long enough to let them dry, so they are now all smeared and gross.

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

Hahaha! That's so funny! I'm glad it's not just my baby that won't leave wet paint alone though... Kate's are always a mess- but she insists on having it done. These girls of ours!