Monday, April 23, 2012

Picnic in the Park

Our home teacher was having a picnic at the school playground behind our house on Easter Sunday. He came over a few hours before it started to invite us. We thought it would be fun for Dej to get out and play on the toys she always watches the kids at school play on. So we hurry and got ready to go.
Seriously....is he not the cutest?!! I about died when I put his little ball cap on. Of course, it didn't really stay on good, but man he looked cute!
Krew was wide awake and seemed to be excited to go outside, but the sun was so bright he had a hard time opening his eyes and ended up just falling asleep.
We tried to get our little tooter to pose for a picture and show off her new swooshes....but all she would do was poke at her eye. -Spazz, I tell ya.
Since the party was just on the other side of our fence, we decided to jump it instead of walking all the way to the school along the road. Dej got a huge kick out of this. I haven't climbed a fence in a looong time, so as I was teetering on top trying to make sure I got a clean landing for anyone at the party who was watching....Deja hollered words of encouragement saying "Good Job Mom!!" :) After I jumped over, Chase handed me Krew and then dropped Dej over. She took off running towards everyone screaming "I jumped the fence! I jumped the fence!" Hopefully we'll be in this house long enough for her to go to school back there so we can throw her over the fence every morning for school!!

0 comments: