Friday, April 6, 2012

Deja as of Late....

Have I mentioned how much I freaking love this little girl??! She is hilarious!! It is insane how having her little brother here has made her seem sooo big! Here are a bunch of random pictures from the first few weeks with Krew home... She decided to take her toys and play in the tub....when I caught her with my camera, she wasn't too happy. She doesn't like me to take her picture any more....the past few times I have tried, she gets mad at me and say "No take Deja's picture....only Krew's!" ...Also, check out that hair! Those piggies are getting long!
Every once in a while, however, you will get a huge cheeser out of her :) ....and yes, she still loves those yellow rain boots...doesn't matter what she is wearing!
I'm a little sad that this picture is slightly blurry, because it's the only one I got before she started hiding from me because she didn't want her picture taken! She found Chase's Bronco beanie and was wearing it around...so stinkin' cute!! ...of course, after I took this picture, she ripped it off and wouldn't put it back on again.
So proud to be a big sister! She loves that shirt....when my sister was visiting, Deja would ignore her when she would call her name, so Courtney started hollering 'Big Sister' ...Deja would turn around all excited and point to her shirt.
One afternoon, we were playing with Mr Potato Head together...after making our various potatoes, Dej wanted to line them all up. She then sat down next to them with her baby and didn't protest when I grabbed my camera!!
Gotta love that awesome cheeser smile!
This girl always has some hot bed head in the mornings...this particular morning, when I had my camera close by, she wasn't tolerating any photos...so this is all we got!

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

It's been said that misery loves company... and not that I'm happy that Deja is kind of a stinker- but it makes me feel much better that I want to hang Kate from the ceiling most days. I wish we lived closer! We could pen them up together or something until they hit 18!!