Gotta Love a sleeping baby.
I can't just pick one picture! Krew is such a little sweetheart...when I put him on his tummy he will try to hold his little head up as best as he can, but as he gets tired he will just let his face slowly fall into the blanket. I have to watch him so I can help him turn his head sideways because he doesn't really cry out to let me know he's done holding his head up! He did take quite a good nap on his tummy the other day.

This kid is not into being swaddled! And this is how he sleeps 90% of the time, which explains why he hates having his arms pinned to his sides. If he's asleep and you try to cocoon him, he wakes up instantly to protest.
He fell asleep with his little fist up like that one day while I was holding him...it made me smile!




0 comments:
Post a Comment