Boise has a pretty rad zoo! Dej and I went last Thursday....every Thursday is half off day, so it makes it super cheap!
It was so much fun watching her react to each animal....I just wished that we had someone else there to share it with. We decided we're going to have to take dad back so Dej can show him all the animals and so it'll be easier to get more pictures!! :)
The first animal we came up to was a leopard that was crazy active. It was growling and pouncing on the glass...super cool! But it kinda freaked Deja out...she didn't want to get too close.
After we got done looking at it...Deja didn't want to hold my hand or get back into the stroller....so she started walking on the path ahead of me....we turned the corner to come face to face with a big cement, life sized Komoto Dragon. Deja stopped dead in her tracks and just froze. It was so funny....she thought it was real. It worked out great for me....because she then wanted me to carry her....so I didn't have a battle!
Deja is obsessed with Gagas (gaga is her word for bird....I have no idea where it came from!) She really liked all the crazy Gagas that the zoo had. She would scream "Hi Gaga" at each cage. I would guess her favorites were the penguins....you could go down and watch them swim under water. It was pretty neat to have them swim right by your face.




1 comments:
I love the zoo- and Dej is so cute here! I can't wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment