Thursday, July 21, 2011

Momma's Toy

Chase has wanted to get us pit bikes since we lived in Boise before. He found this beauty on Craigslist in Twin....so one afternoon while we were in Declo we ran out real quick to go and get it. I consider it a HUGE token of his love that he got me a bike before him....and a Pink on at that! :) It is like a 125....so I thought, no big deal. BUT....I've never been on a bike before, and I don't know how to shift. The two combined have made it a bit interesting to try and learn to effectively operate this thing. But....after running into Orllo's truck and losing it under a flatbed, I think I'm getting it figured out. I've got a need for speed and can't wait to get it out on a Straight Flat trail and let 'er go!!

0 comments: