.....as far as the babysitting thing. Yup. I did it. I left my baby for more than a few hours, in fact, I left her with my mom for two nights. She did great....in fact, I think she really had a blast. When we came back she didn't jump into my arms or cling to me like I thought she might. Chase had a rental car he had to return to Salt Lake, so I went along with him. It was crazy weird not having our little gal with us. I kept feeling like I was forgetting something everywhere we went. But, it was fun to spend some time with just Chase. We went to a movie for the first time in over three years...and it felt like we were dating again! He also spoiled me with some awesome suite rooms!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Little Personality
.....as far as the babysitting thing. Yup. I did it. I left my baby for more than a few hours, in fact, I left her with my mom for two nights. She did great....in fact, I think she really had a blast. When we came back she didn't jump into my arms or cling to me like I thought she might. Chase had a rental car he had to return to Salt Lake, so I went along with him. It was crazy weird not having our little gal with us. I kept feeling like I was forgetting something everywhere we went. But, it was fun to spend some time with just Chase. We went to a movie for the first time in over three years...and it felt like we were dating again! He also spoiled me with some awesome suite rooms!
Posted by Dani at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment