After our fourth bbq...the kids took naps and then we turned on the sprinklers. They had so much fun!


Deja loved the spraying water.... I ran through a few times with her...but she was all about it and didn't need any persuading!

Chase took ahold of the camera and got so many good pictures of our toot....so I picked out my favs to load on here. :)

Giving mom a high five after a good run through the spray!

I just love all the close ups with water beads on her face.

Ty and Ryan don't stop...these two are always running around and having so much fun....Deja Loves to chase after them. She is usually a few steps behind, but that doesn't matter to her. She giggles and laughs the whole time.

It had kinda cooled off in the afternoon....but that didn't matter, they all got as close as they could.

Haha...ready to go.....

Deja went right down and grabbed ahold of the sprinkler...she carried it all around the yard.


Oh little girl...I just love you.

Starting to get a little chilly.....

...so Mama got some good snuggles. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment