Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hanging out at Papa Orllo & Gramma Jacki's

Deja loves their sandbox....Gramma is a good sport and will play outside with her all afternoon!
Dej loves to play outside and will tell me 'hiiide' (for outside) all day.
Papa was putting tags in his cows' ears, so they were stuck in the squeeze shoot....a perfect spot for Dej to pet them. I think she's still scarred from a few months back when we took her to a dairy farm in Colorado to see the baby cows.....she thought they were awesome until the little calf sucked her arm all the way up to her elbow....
She does like to watch and say hi to the moooos though!
The boys weren't afraid of the cows...and showed Dej how to pet them.
Our church starts at 8:30....yes, I typed that right....so Dej gets quicker hair dos at our house. But in Declo sacrament doesn't start until 12:45, so we had a ton of time to do really cute curls!!
Poor Kate.....Deja kinda wont leave her alone...Kate was sitting just a little bit in front of the couch and Dej walked over behind her and somehow wedged herself down between Kate and the couch.
It's so much fun to have these two so close together....I love watching them interact!

1 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Deja is a doll! I love love love the pictures!