Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Swimming with Boo

Dej has become a water junkie....she's always kinda liked it, but has really gotten into the backyard swim days we've been able to have to escape the heat! Boo has a pretty cool pool that Dej loved....probably because she got to play in it with him!
There is a blow up slide that she liked to hide behind.
Going down the slide.....
Oh man....more than the pool, she likes the hose... try to take that thing away from her and she will let you have it. ....but on the other hand, give it to her and she is happy for hours!
Getting rather peeved that we turned it off on her!
Chill-axing behind the slide. (I was terrified that she would get smooshed doing this...but everyone was really good to always be mindful of where the toot was hiding!)
I just love this picture!! Deja can be such a little spaz and I Love it!
And, can't leave out a picture of the man of the hour!

0 comments: