These are just some random pictures from my phone .... they are all within the first few weeks of being in our new place.
Dej was having some grapes for a snack and Teva kept trying to get in on it.... so I sent Teva outside. Dej wanted to eat her snack by Teva...so she sat at the door to be by her.
We like to take fun pictures to send to dad each day...I couldn't get Dej to pose, but she would do touch-down. She might be as excited as we are for this upcoming fall!
Dej loves her big bear....and can say bear now. She also likes to love her baby. She was just cuddling her here....but I thought it was hilarious how the picture turned out.... it looks like Dej has her hand in her baby's mouth (a habit that has been broken...but sometimes she forgets and tries to sneak in those fingers)





0 comments:
Post a Comment