Seriously, what a Beautiful White Christmas we had!! I really can't get enough of that stuff!!! Let It Snow Baby!!!
We had SOOO much fun playing it it! Papa Orllo is totally awesome and went and got a sled so we could pull the kids behind the fourwheeler.
We all had a blast!
Not sure if Krew was able to see anything from underneath that hat!
I think this girl loves the snow as much as I do! Makes my heart smile!!
Even Teva joined in on the fun.
Now, these ones were quite comical...Chase was driving the fourwheeler backwards so we could get a few pictures with both the kids in the sled!
...Deja just kept sinking lower and lower as we rode along.
Love my little snow babies...here's to a lot more snow and the snuggles to go with it!
Love this face!
And those blue eyes.
Chase helped Dej make a little snow cave....She was clueless as to what he was trying to do and kept trying to cave it in!
The next day, we were back at it again....but this time we had all our cousins with us! And...Jess had her camera out-so I stole all these next pictures from her!! :)
Deja and Ty took the first ride together.
I love this picture she got of Papa...he's so good to these kids...he went back out to the store to get another sled so we could have two fourwheelers going at the same time!
All piled in and ready to go!
I had to jump in to see if Chase could dump me....He couldn't! :)
I think Krew almost preferred riding in the sled rather than the fourwheeler.
After a few good runs....they all came back melted into each other!!!
And after a few laps on the warm fourwheeler...Krew melted in his daddy's lap too!




0 comments:
Post a Comment