We got to spend Christmas Eve in Pocatello this year....first time I can remember Ever. Even before Chase and I met, my family would go to Declo for Christmas Eve to have dinner at my aunt's house. My grandparents are now in Pocatello....Gramma living at my parents, and Grampa in assisted living-recovering from two strokes he suffered this summer. And since my grandparents are now in Poki, the rest of the family came to us this year.
It was pretty fun!! I always love spending Christmas Eve with all my cousins...and now their kids and spouses. Deja sure enjoyed having Zay around for the night! They play so good together!
The girls danced and sang all night...
...and shared lots of loves!
Dej loved all the excitement...from all the new friends around, to the anticipation of Santa coming later that night (on a side note...we went to the mall earlier in the day to hurry and see Santa...Pocatello's line is much, much smaller than Boise's!!...I don't have any pictures on my own because Dej was so clingy. I had to sit on the big guy's knee so she could kind of peek out at him as he very patiently and kindly talked to her! ...Santa is a good guy, it's got to get old having every baby and kid scream on your lap all of December!!)
Krew had a ball too.
But, all the excitement wore him out! He didn't make it to the end of the party...but Gramma Tam sure didn't mind :)
Zay was nice enough to share some of her new chapstick with Dej....Deja kept requesting more and more and more, I even heard Zay tell her she had enough!
After the party was over and we got our new matching Christmas jammies from gramma, it was Deja's turn to crash. Again...Gramma Tam didn't mind :) (she must have the magic touch....both my kids melted in her arms that night!!) ....AND, since both my kids were out before we even went downstairs, we didn't get any big group pictures before bed!! XOXO...sweet dreams dancing in their heads!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment