Monday, January 14, 2013

Mommy's Early Christmas!

Since I had Krew I've bugged Chase about wanting a side by side jogger stroller, so you know...if I ever do get the urge to run again, I can do it with both kiddos in tow!!  Well....we were out to lunch and Chase spotted one outside the Youth Ranch!!  Hot Dog!  He's such a great guy...he ran in and grabbed it for me! 
The kids were both so excited!  We came home and cleaned it all up, fixed the flat tires and took it out for a test run!
Chase man-ed Teva and I got the stroller.....holy moly!!! What a workout!!  Those kiddos are heavy!! (and the stroller pulls hard towards Dej's side!)  My arms ached by the time we were done....I'm so excited to use this sucker over and over again....BodyRock Bod here I come!! ;)

After a little bit longer walk than I expected to take...we got home with Deja completely zonked out on Krew!!  I laughed so hard!!  Krew is not a napper...he will take a few short (like 30 min MAX) catnaps a day, so it was not surprise to me that he stayed awake throughout the ride. 

Excited for the adventures that lie ahead in this baby!!

0 comments: