Monday, January 14, 2013

November in Review...

I Love Fall colors for pictures....probably my all time fav!  

So I had my sister snap a few of me and my babes outside our house....

I hate asking someone else to take my picture....but as I've been looking through all my past pictures, it's rare to have one with me and my kids together...I'm always the one behind the camera, so I'm set out to change that!

I had some great idea to take a few fun pictures and somehow give them to Chase for Christmas to have while he's traveling....but that didn't work out!!


Our attempt at self taking a family picture super quick for my mom's Christmas card

...funny how we can get Both kids to look at the camera when noone is behind it, but can't ever manage to get a good one while one of us is physically pushing the button!!


Thanksgiving week we took our little family to the dentist....Chase and I took turns manning the kids while the other got their teeth cleaned.  We attempted to have Deja's cleaned...but we barely got her in the chair for all of two seconds...better luck next time.
We did goof around taking pictures of each other in the waiting room to document the day!
We spent Thanksgiving in Declo this year.  After stuffing our faces with all the yummy food, we went outside.  Deja's cousin was nice enough to let her shoot his bb gun!
She was pretty excited!

Ha!  She kept closing the wrong eye!!  Made me smile.


...And then she just closed both of them!  Good thing she had her dad's two eyes to help with her aim!

Sporting her new ski coat Uncle Shaun helped us get!
And, of course, baby blue eyes was out to observe!! 
Krew loves to be outside and watching anything his sister is doing!
Gramma Jacki has a pretty cool bean bag sac that the kids love to play on.
And Deja loves any excuse to love and overdo it on the squeezes with her brother!

Cute little naked bum running down the hall to the tub!!
Happy Happy Thanksgiving...we sure do have a LOT to be grateful for this year....most of all our faith, family, and friends!

0 comments: