Christmas morning....
rushing up the stairs to see if Santa came.
Checking out what was left!
I love having a ton of us together on Christmas morning...I kind of like the chaos and wrapping paper flying from every direction!
Santa left Deja and Krew's stuff together on the love seat...
...Krew found the ball before he noticed the hoop!
Santa left Teva a big huge bone...which is a good thing, it kept her out of everybody's faces all morning! (She was a little stinker...she escaped out of the bedroom while everyone was still sleeping and when I rolled over in bed, she was right at my face with that huge bone in her mouth! Haha...she sneaked upstairs and found her present, forget waiting for everyone else!)
I was pretty excited to give Chase his present.... back in November I got him an AK 15, he'd talked about wanting to get one- so I just got it instead, I was starting to second guess my purchase...but then after all the awful things that have happened in our country...these guns sold out over night, so I ended up being grateful I bought it when I did.
It helped that this was the first time I've been able to surprise Chase and the first good present I've gotten him!
Krew was pretty excited to move onto Christmas morning breakfast!
Gramma got us all cinnamon rolls, yummy fruit, and scrambled eggs...Krew was in heaven :)
Can never go wrong with a bubble gun!
Of course, Santa left this one some 'chapstick' in her sock!
Teva didn't want Roxy -Court's little rat dog- to get any of her bone...so she packed it around with her all day.
Lots of Christmas loves XOXO
The boys in their matching jammy bottoms.
Christmas afternoon...we went down to the shooting range to test out the AK!
Brods brought along his airsoft gun to target practice :)
Take a look at that good lookin' dude!
It was pretty cold...so we didn't stay out long. Just long enough to make my ears ring!!
It was a fantastic Christmas...hope all our friends and family had just as good of one!




0 comments:
Post a Comment