Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Jammies!


December first brings new Christmas Jammies!  

Of course, the one picture where both kiddos are looking and smiling is blurry because they were moving too much for my manual setting!!
I did get a few others...they just make me smile because it shows both of their little personalities so well!

Deja doesn't understand 'too much'! and just loves to hug and kiss and squeese... 

and Krew can take it pretty well! 

Goofing around with an entire different camera setting... meant to go back and play around some more...but I forgot, so that'll come next year!
I also surprised the kids with a new nativity that they could play with.  We talked about the real meaning of Christmas and the whole nativity story.  I loved that every morning....the first thing Deja would do was to run and grab her baby Jesus.... Not find Buddy, our elf, or anything like that...but to get baby Jesus and have him at the counter with her as she ate breakfast!  I would then find little set ups like this throughout the day.  Makes me smile....I love how she interprets things.  And, I think she got it quite right!  Having Christ as our center in everything, not only Christmas, is the way it should be.  Glad I've got this little gal to help teach me each day.

0 comments: