This little dude is already seven months old!! He is still such a happy kid. His smiles make our house such a great place!
He
LOVES his big sis...she can make him laugh and smile anytime....even if
he's upset. (He's a bit of a mama's boy too...I love that he'll scoot
himself towards me whenever he is on the ground)
He
eats like a champ...anything and everything for the most part! He got
his first taste of pumpkin goodies this month.... pumpkin bread and
cookies and LOVED it!
He
Loves the water....if I'm getting the tub ready for toot, he will get
so excited -flapping his arms and legs- that I just have to let him get
in too! :) He also gets super excited when we get a glass of ice and water from the fridge....he loves to share with us!!
He sure can get himself around, without being able to crawl yet. He has also started to pull himself up to things....ahhh! Where's my baby gone?! (I went in to get him during the night
to find him standing up....his crib mattress was up on the highest
setting! I about had a heart attack!! Needless to say, we have lowered
that for him!)
It
seems like he is growing up so much faster than his sister did!! There
are days when I want to scream "Slow Down!!" But it sure is fun with
each stage....and I just love watching him and his sister interact!




0 comments:
Post a Comment