Friday, November 2, 2012

Picture Overload...but they are all so darn cute!

 We got to have Courtney come spend the weekend with us....and while I had her here, I took advantage of both her and Chase's help.  After church, since the kids were already dressed up, we went out in the backyard to take a few pictures.  And by a few, I mean 100+.  These kids are too cute to just pick one or two to edit....so I'm saving time by not editing and not trying to pick only a few! (There are a some unwanted shadows, and too much light in others....but the faces are still pretty darn cute!)


 She's such a goof ball!


 Seriously, is this not deceiving? How sweet and innocent does she look!? ;)


 Deja's famous choke hold!  haha...just some more mauling of the brother.
 I think he likes it tho!
 ...most of the time.

 These make him look so stinkin' big!



 I was kinda in a hurry, quick, panic mode....it made me nervous to have him sitting there all by himself!



 Sassy Fras!




 Hehee...I was trying to get her to put her hand up cute on her face......






 Trying to get a natural smile, I started making her laugh....she got really into it :)









 Oh I love those blue eyes!










 He looks so big sitting up there by himself, but again....I was kinda in freak out mode!


0 comments: