Friday, November 2, 2012

"Microphones"

 We sold our cute little black truck the end of the summer to upgrade to something with a third row.  We ended up with a Ford Flex... I had to eat so many bitter words, as I have told Chase for several years that I would Never, I mean Never Ever, drive one of those ugly things.  But after looking at anything and everything out there, I fell in love with the inside of the Flex... the outside definitely takes some growing into, but the inside was just what we needed.  It is so so nice to not be all scrunched together anymore.  

Anyways....when we bought it we had the dealership install a big dvd player from the ceiling.  It is significantly larger than the one Deja use to have.... and it came with headphones. 
 Deja Loves it and instantly becomes a zombie when we get into the car. 
 She puts on her "microphones" as she calls them and is gone!  And I mean it...I have waved my hands in front of the screen and she doesn't even bat an eye!
It has made traveling (and visiting teaching) so much nicer!!

0 comments: