This little girl makes me so happy and proud (hopefully that'll be the case when it actually comes down to it)! But we are SO SO SO excited for that pretty little white stuff to start falling and falling ....and for it to never ever stop!! :)
Those are my very first pair of skis...from when I was three. We got them out the last time we were at my mom and dad's house, I couldn't wait to try them on her, and they fit!!! I'm so excited to get her up on the hill, if I can catch her in the right mood she'll be awesome...she can be so fearless and aggressive. BUT, there's also that crazy other side that will occasionally surface...it most often results in meltdowns regardless of what we are doing...I am so hoping we don't encounter that Deja this winter!!
SOOO....start Praying for some SNOW!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment