Yes....you read that right!! My little man is now EIGHT Months Old!!!
He took off officially on me and is now crawling Everywhere.... and crawling Fast!! He also loves to climb up to Everything! He hates to sit still and has therefore become a nightmare to dress or change!! :)
Most of my pictures have turned out like this.... I will sit him down, but by the time I get in front of him with my camera...he is chasing me down!!
He, also, Loves our stinky dog. :)
Poor stink can't escape the kids now a days! If she is anywhere within Krew's site, he is crawling to her to climb all over her.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to walk into this cute little face, standing and waiting for me after he's woke up!
(just so I have it on the record....I attempted trimming Krew's hair. With Chase's help, we trimmed the hawk and -as Chase's idea- we used the clippers to get around his ears. Weeeeell.....Chase went off to work and I noticed we missed a little bit over his ear, so I grabbed the clippers to get it. The gaurd thingy slipped, without my knowledge, and Krew got a big buzz from a 4 to a 1. Ahhh!! I was so mad. So I stopped. Then, a few hours later, it was still bugging me, so I decided to try and even it out. Weeelll....after a few good passes all around his head, I got another couple shorter cuts. It was then that I noticed the stupid clippers were freaking broken and not staying where I had them...hence the reason it kept slipping to a one!!! My poor poor baby! I was so pissed I was almost in tears! I ended up kinda being able to even it out... grrrrr, stupid, dumb, broken clippers!!!! ...now I'm just waiting for it to grow out. I need to go buy him a beanie for the time being!)
One day...when I came in to get Krew after he'd woken up...he was pretty proud of himself. He'd reached up and grabbed the baby monitor.
He had it glowing And playing music.
I sure love this little monster!!! I can't ever imagine going back to our days before him. He fits into our little family perfectly and makes us all so soo happy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment