We've kinda started this thing....well, my mom has started this thing, where each year around Halloween we dress up in crazy, goofy outfits and take pictures to send to each other. This year, while we were in Pocatello, we took a bunch to send to the Elder in our family.
Deja loved the pretty crown...but couldn't get it to stay on her head the right way, so she put it on upside down and backwards.
She also made a pretty cute little witchy poo!
Haha...I'm not sure why, but this one makes me smile!
Too fun!
Krew's just too sweet and played right along with us.
He looks like he's got rolls for miles here!
Dej really started to get into it. Gotta love that gold hair.
Even Deja can't help but love on that little man!
I think I made him cry with this one.....
The group of us.
My mom called this the "Ozzy Shot" ...she said my kids even looked stoned. Yes, my mother said that!
From mohawk to mullet.
Deja LOVES the long 'Rapunzel' hair..... she looks so beeeautiful!
Too sweet....
....and sassy :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment