Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Umm....I don't think So...

"Ummmm.....I don't think So...." That is Deja's new saying right now. She says it to everything. I asked her if she could clean up her toys really quick and she said it. Later I asked if she could find Stinky out the window and she said it again. Today I asked her if she is ready to be a big sister and again I got "Ummm...I don't think So...." hehee....Sorry Dej, ready or not it's going to be happening in the near future (but don't worry, I think you are going to like it most of the time!)! Dej has kinda been refusing to get her picture taken lately...whenever she sees you with the camera pointed towards her she will yell "No! Stop it!" and then hide her face...so most of my recent ones are of her not knowing what I'm doing.... like this one, she's mesmerized by Tarzan. Tarzan and 'Horsies' -aka Tangled are the two top movies right now, she could watch them all day everyday and not complain.

0 comments: