So, after spending a few weeks at my parent's house...Deja got use to having extra people loving on her. Grandma loves to kiss Deja's cheekies and Dej got use to leaning one and then the other over to her to kiss. Well....we were downtown the other day at the city offices (where you have to park in a garage lot and walk to the building...) and on the walk back to the truck I asked Dej if I could have a kiss...she said no, so then I asked for a really big hug...she said no, so I tried for a small hug...still no, then I asked 'how about a cheekie?'.....and she said 'No! They're Grammas!' :)
These pictures don't really have anything to do with the post....but they were some that we took for our missionary Grady... a "smiles for Grady book" that our friend Valynne is making for him , and I thought I'd include them!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment