Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Deja gets the best crazy hair....it's very fitting to her little personality and I Love It!!
We were all moved out of our rental house on New Year's Eve and got to ring in the New Year by staying our first night in the basement of our new house!! It was pretty fun and exciting....but since there is no kitchen, somewhat questionable water, and pretty much a lot of work to be done we helped dad with what we could and then went to Gramma and Papa's house in Pocatello.
Dej has been enjoying all the time with her aunts and uncles....and of course, Gramma and Papa, While Chase has spent any spare time he has at the house working to get it all finished for us to live in. I am so excited to see the final product I can barely stand it!! (a post for all of this is still in the making....)Anyways....while at Gramma's, Deja got her first 'black eye' ...if you look really really hard, you can kinda see a little bit of discoloration under her right eye (I never got a real good picture of it...) The story behind the black eye goes like this.... Dej found Boo's play binoculars and was holding them up to look through them. As she was doing this, she continued to walk across the room until she ran into the wall with them up to her face. I -being the great mom that I am- watched the whole thing happen and laughed at her....only to feel totally bad for laughing, as she started crying and came running to me for loves. I thought she had started crying because she was embarrassed....but later that day as the color started to appear, I realized that it really did hurt her! :( Poor baby girl....she looked pretty tough for the few days it was there!!
Haha....always a spaz....I Love It!! (She was pretending to be asleep when I tried to get a picture of her eye!)

0 comments: