I love the whole month of December....and now that I can share it with two cute kiddos, I love it that much more!!
We had a ton of fun...it's too bad December always goes ten times faster than any other month!
We slept under the Christmas tree one night....another new tradition I think we started...
Teva wanted included and slept by us for some of the night.
Krew wasn't invited this year...but he did get in on it the next morning.
We had a special visitor in our house...the kids loved it and would go looking for him each morning.
The past few years he has been known as Buddy...but this year his name affectionately became "Little Shelf"
Watching THE GRINCH...only the best movie ever made!
We got a gourmet carmel apple from some friends....Krew's a great one to eat those with. He eats out all the apple and leaves the good stuff on his plate.
Christmas Sunday Best
Matching Jammies
We even got a cute reindeer at our house!
We made Gingerbread houses.....tho I'm pretty sure more candy was eaten than what was put on our houses :)
Krew's "cheeser" Ha! I Love it!
Another "Cheeser"
Oh Christmas! .....Please don't end!




1 comments:
I wish it could have lasted longer this year too. I feel like we didn't do everything that I wanted to... I guess there's no rule that says we can't make a gingerbread house in January right?
Post a Comment