Well hello 2014....you kinda snuck up on us!
Since I'm not really in the condition to set the big 'work out a ton and get in shape' goal....we just decided to try a little better to have a healthy and balanced life.... in all areas. My biggest focus is going to be better at keeping things organized.... our home, our responsibilities, work, kids, house projects..... I figure that when my life is organized, I can sit back and relax a little more....which results in a happier mom and happier kids...and all around just a happier home. So here's to keeping it organized!
We did, however, start the new year out right by putting on our workout gear and working up a little bit of a sweat!!
I love my little workout buddy....she makes me smile as she tries to mimic all the things I'm doing.
We also started this year out in style....cool dude all the way.
Happy New Year!




1 comments:
Dani! Did I miss the big announcement cuz I see the ticker below and am sooo happy for ya!! I love looking at your posts...you got a cute lil family:)
Post a Comment