Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day Week in Poki

We got to be in Pocatello for Mother's day...and Skype with Grady, our missionary!! It was so much fun! Deja sat and talked with him for quite a while...even singing several songs for him!!
This was the first time I'd been home since having Krew...it was pretty fun having both my kiddos there....Boo is a pretty good little uncle!
We got to do a Ton of fun stuff while we were there...we even hit two of Brody's baseball games...he gets to play catcher quite often and does really well!!
Krew was pretty cute watching the ball game on Grampa's lap. I sure love my dad...he's been thru alot lately, and I'm sure glad my kids have him as a Grampa...and that he was around for the week so we could spend time with him!
Deja and Boo were little cuddle buddies...every morning Dej would run upstairs to hop in bed to snuggie and watch cartoons with her buddy boo.
One morning I had Deja in the tub...I ran out to the living room to grab something and when I got back to the bathroom she was swimming in a purple tub. She had gotten into my mom's shampoo and poured it all over her tub...but really, we wouldn't have expected anything else from our little toot...I should have moved all those bottles from her reach!
(she is such a goof....she Loves to just lay in the tub, ears submerged and everything)
The weather was pretty nice...so we put on swimsuits to play in the sprinkler....boo took off his rash guard shirt, so Deja followed suit and ripped hers off too. She ran over and gave it to us saying she didn't want to get it wet :)
Haha...these will probably end up being pictures Dej won't like when she gets older, but they made me giggle. When I said 'smile!' this is what I got....she may have been getting a little cold...?!
While we were there we were able to meet up with my good friend from Colorado, who is also from SE Idaho...she was out visiting her family as well!
Our little girls are two months apart....it was fun seeing how much the other had changed, and getting them together for a morning!
I don't have many pictures of me and kids....and as much as I hate saying 'take my picture!!' I need to more often. I sure love this little cute stud!! .....Our week home was way fun, I didn't have my camera to get pictures...but Dej also got to go to the library with Brody's class for a storytime fieldtrip and then to Deleta to skate. It was so much fun!! ....just how I remember it being when I was in elementary school! I put Dej in a stroller and skated her all around that rink...until my butt burned so bad that I had to sit down (Totally out of shape!) AND...we got to celebrate Court's 23rd birthday...Deja is still singing 'happy birthday to Courtney...'!

0 comments: