Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Daddy's Garden

Chase has a green thumb. Our garden is another baby to him. Every year he starts all of our plants inside our house...by the time it's time to plant outside, out stuff is already several inches tall! Deja LOVES to go out and help her daddy in the garden. If he dares to go out with out her, she has a total meltdown and I have to take her out to him. He is so good to let her help him!
I LOVE finally having just a little bit of land.....(I am NEVER going back to living in a neighborhood!! ....at least if I can help it!) We have all the room we'll ever need for a garden, I can't wait for everything to start filling out and covering our big dirt plot! Chase pretty much has everything covered....from several different fruit trees, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins, beans, peas, asparagus, and all the other 'normal' garden stuff....we are going to be set this fall!!

0 comments: