Mother's Day Weekend we headed down to Declo for a surprise party for Chase's mom. Before any partying, Chase hopped on the lawn mower to quickly mow the lawn for the kids to play on...Deja doesn't let her daddy on any piece of equipment without her being on his lap.
Her pink sun glasses killed me! When I looked out the window to see what they were doing, I had to grab my camera and run out to get a few pics!
Jeni spearheaded it all and had a lot of fun ideas (I think the kids had a ball!).
Dej wasn't a fan of playing pin the tail on the donkey with her eyes covered...
...she preferred, much to her cousin's dismay, to play being able to see what she was doing!
Jeni also had a sombrero and mustache for everyone to wear for a picture...it ended up being really fun and a good way to get everyone's individual picture. Here's cute Ty.
Deja didn't quite know what to think of it on Gramma....
...and my cute baby had to get in on it too, I still feel bad tho...when I ripped it off it stuck a little better than it had on any of the rest of us, and Krew wasn't a fan.
Poor Carson, poor Kate, and even poor Ty and Ryan.... Deja just does NOT understand boundaries. At first glance it usually looks like she is trying to push, shove, or mangle them.....her intentions, however, are just the opposite -she just wants to hug and love and touch everyone's faces...drives me crazzzy!!
Ha! She's finally starting to get this posing thing down... :)
Happy 25th Birthday Gramma Jacki! Hope you had as much fun as we all did!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment