Wow! Another month is past us...and we just keep loving this little guy more and more!! I'm not sure how much he weighs or how tall he is...but he is definitely growing! I put up all the newborn clothes this week...and even cracked out the 3-6 month stuff -it's a little big, but doesn't drown him quite as much as I thought it would!
His eyes are still blue as blue and he almost always has a smile on his face...seriously a happy little dude!! He sleeps so dang good...taking great naps during the day and only waking up once at night. He makes the cutest little cooing sounds, and Loves to talk with you. When I hold him I'll look down at him and the second I do he starts cooing and purring at me. I love it!
Friday, May 25, 2012
Krew's Three Months!
Posted by Dani at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment