Friday, October 14, 2011

Turning into a Toddler

Dej looked really cute today....but didn't want to pose for a picture to show! She has been getting harder and harder to deal with, she's not my easy going baby anymore... I've been wondering if we are getting a glimpse of this thing everyone calls the terrible twos? In any case....I have had many days where I want to pull my hair out, but just as I am reaching for my hair, this little gal turns it all around and will have me laughing hysterically. I Love it and wouldn't have it any other way.... the good, with the bad! ;) Deja has now started repeating pretty much anything you ask her to. (She still refuses to say Courtney and sometimes Grady....she'll just smile and say 'Nooooo!') It's fun to practice her colors, or animal noises, or just to have her say funny things. I'm so glad I no longer say some of the four letter words that use to slip out at times! After one day that we were busy and a little stressed she started saying 'shooot' a ton.... I then realized that had been my big word of the day. Again, glad that's the one that came out! :) She has also helped me realize how much I say 'K?' Because she now says it after everything!

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

Hahahaah! You are going to laugh... I bought that same outfit for Kate but in pink! Dej looks so cute- and BIG!