We're still working on actually saying "Trick or Treat" ....but we've definitely got down Candy and Sucker! Hocus Pocus is said as "Pocus Pocus" :) .....I can tell the upcoming holidays are going to be a BLAST with my little girl! She gets so excited over Everything and I LOVE it!!

To 'kick off' Halloween month, we got a visit from my family. They brought so many fun surprises ....or 'prizes' as Deja calls is. This cute little witchie poo was mine!

Oh! And this sweet candy glass! My mom is so good with this type of stuff....

Also gotta love Pinterest (where she got the idea) that sight Rocks!! ...pure genious!!

Here is my little toot on our holiday bench...be sure to notice her Freakin' Awesome Halloween skirt!! ....It showed up in the mail one day from Aunt Jess.... ya, she made it for Dej! And cousin Kate has got one to match! It's so stinking cute and fits Deja Perfectly!

Dej got loaded up when it comes to Halloween gear...and oh boy, did she LOVE it!

Her 'Wickedly Cute' outfit....

...It was kinda weird putting the big puffy skirt on her. If you know her dad, you know how against anything frilly and girly he is. So...puffy skirts are unknown to Deja. However, this did not have an impact on her one bit! She grabbed the skirt and said "Cuuuuttee!" We hurried and put it on and she twisted back and forth...lifted it up and down...twirled...and then Ran up and down the hall yelling "Look Papa, Look Grady (who were outside) ....It's Cuuute!!"

Ha! I don't care who you are...ruffled little bums are so cute!

Boo got in on the Halloween fun too....this is a perfect time of year for him and the name Deja has affectionately given him! :) (She loves her Boo....in this picture she has her arm around him. She won't let that kid out of her sight when he is here! If he tries to get up from sitting next to her and she'll hollar 'Boo!' 'Here' 'Sit!' and pat the spot next to her)

This outfit fits Deja all too well. She has become obsessed with candy and suckers. Chase got home last weekend and asked it that is all I give her because she asks for it nonstop! First thing in the morning she will say "I want candy peease". It can be pretty hard not giving in when she asks so nicely...but luckily, I can usually get her to eat a banana instead. Suckers have been her big surprise lately... last week a package can to our door for Dej. (It was a pair of shoes her dad got her from Sierra's.) When she woke up from her nap I told her I had a surprise from her daddy for her. She got so excited....she was so cute as we opened up the box. We pulled out the new shoes and I said 'Look! New shoes!' (she's really been into shoes right now....mostly because we put shoes on to 'GO' somewhere). She looked at the shoes for a second and then started to cry.... like a real sad cry. I asked her what was wrong and she said "where's prize? ...I want sucker" Haha....I about died laughing. (She has since gotten over not getting a sucker as her surprise and now refers to those shoes as her 'prize shoes')

This shirt might be my favorite of the bunch... :) When you say 'I' Dej will repeat I, then you say 'Love', and she will usually say Mom (or Kaci.... or Boo, it kinda depends on whose asking!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment