Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cassia County Fair

I used to laugh about going to Burley for the 'Cassia County Fair'..... Bannock County Fair is lame enough, so I figured a smaller town would be even worse....but wrong-o was I. We LOVE spending a week in August at the fair!! And it's even funner now that we can share it with Dej! Dej at the parade.
It was funny....she didn't really get too into....just sat and watched with big open eyes.
Ok...so for the rest of the fair I was lame and didn't get any pictures....I didn't want to carry my big camera bag around (just picture alot of yummy fatty food, dirt, and animals for Deja to oooo over!) But....thanks to my sister in law, Jess, we did get a few pictures at the last night rodeo.
We ended up doing two rodeos during the week and Dej loved them! She would watch the 'moos' and 'horssies' all night.

0 comments: