One Week Old.....and we're still loving her!

Deja is such a good little baby...I don't know how we got so lucky! She hardly ever cries...and when she does it's just a quick little squeak.

Teva likes our new addition too....and has surprised us with how well she's adjusted.
5 comments:
She is looking bigger already! I am glad to hear that Teva has adjusted ok!
Oh my goodness. I can't believe you already had her. She is adorable and I love her name. That is one crazy story that you have to tell about her birth. I'm glad your mom was there with you. You have such a cute little family. Congrats.
I think she looks a lot like you Dani! What a cutie. She and Teva will be best friends - just you wait and see!
She is so adorable Dani. I love her name, and too many pictures is never to many.
I bet you are loving it - and in time for the perfect Christmas! Congrats on being a mommy!
Post a Comment