It's been a crazy busy month....here's pictures to document:
Baby's first Christmas...we had a quiet little Christmas Day with just the three of us
(and yess...you can be amazed, I made that shirt for her since I couldn't find any 'babys first chrsitmas' stuff in premie)
The day after Christmas, my family came out to meet the little lady.....we had lots of fun!
Family picture after Deja's first time to church.....yes, we coordinate our outfits each day before we leave the house ;)
She looked pretty darn cute in her little dress her Aunt Kaci got her! :)
Awwww, I love this picture! Chase got me a new camera for Christmas, and just goofing around I caught a kiss on camera!
Little girl Loves her baths...it's one of my favorite parts of the day
Kaci made Dej a cute little tu-tu.
Chase's family came out for New Years....but unfortunately I never got a picture of all of us, this picture was taken when they were here though! We were trying to teach Deja how to hold her own pacy. :)
We've had some pretty cold days....so we keep our little girlie bundled up
I think we've worn them out!
Maybe Teva's become protective of her toys....due to baby or all our guests, who knows....but she made sure to keep her ball with her while she napped!
THANKS TO ALL OUR FUN GUESTS OVER THE HOLIDAYS WE LOVE YOU ALL!!




5 comments:
Dani she is so adorable!
She is so darn cute! What a great Christmas present!
oh my gosh dani! Deja is sooo beautiful...seeing her makes me miss the good ol days with my lil gal. I love the pics and CUTE outfits!!! I am in love with the green and blue duo...She looks so much like both of you:)
Dani-she is soooo darling! I have to know-where do you buy her clothes?
All her outfits are so cute - especially the one you made! Great job! She is one beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment