Oh My Gosh! She's early, she's tiny, she's beautiful!!! Was Chase home? I'm sure you'll post the story soon. I can wait I suppose. Congrats!!! I sure wish (REALLY WISH) I was there to help you out! Call me if you need anything I can do over the phone - no really, do!
I swear I found out your were pregnant like 3 days ago and here she is! Time flies! She is adorable, I can't wait for the store...and of course more pictures!
We are now a family of Four...plus a pup dog! Chase is working with John Deere and I get to stay at home with our babies. LIFE IS GOOD!! We are back in Idaho and love where we are...both our stage of life, and our forever fixer-upper we scored last fall! I've tried to keep up on blogging the simple things, along with the big things in life because this has become our family journal :)
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO-HOO what a ride!' -unknown
12 comments:
Oh My Gosh! She's early, she's tiny, she's beautiful!!! Was Chase home? I'm sure you'll post the story soon. I can wait I suppose. Congrats!!! I sure wish (REALLY WISH) I was there to help you out! Call me if you need anything I can do over the phone - no really, do!
Holy Crap congratulations you guys. She is adorable!! I am so excited for you.
Congratulations!! Beautiful girl!
omg! I cant believe she is born...what a beautiful girl! congrats I am so excited for you both. What a wonderful christmas gift
So excited for you! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the story
DANI, your a MOMMY! I'm so excited for you. Love on her, she will be 2 before you know it!
She looks so perfect and tiny :) Congratulations!
I swear I found out your were pregnant like 3 days ago and here she is! Time flies! She is adorable, I can't wait for the store...and of course more pictures!
how sweet is she... Looking forward to seeing more pics... HOpe your feeling well...
She is so teeny and precious! Congratulations!
Congratulations Dani! We are so excited for you guys. It will be a Christmas to remember for sure!
Congrats!!!! I love her name! Shes beautiful!!!
Post a Comment