Oh, she's a cutie. Syd called me that morning and told me your water had broke. I felt so bad that Chase wasn't there! It'll be a great story to share with her!!! Glad to hear you're feeling well too. Make sure to enjoy her- before you know it she'll be 6!
Oh man - she is a cutie! I can't believe Chase couldn't be there - how sad! I'm glad that all went well with your delivery and that you got a beautiful girl out of it!
I love your baby. She is so cute! Just keep reminding her that one of these days her favorite aunt (ME) is going to come see her (eventually)!! Get your sleep and love you lots!
We are now a family of Four...plus a pup dog! Chase is working with John Deere and I get to stay at home with our babies. LIFE IS GOOD!! We are back in Idaho and love where we are...both our stage of life, and our forever fixer-upper we scored last fall! I've tried to keep up on blogging the simple things, along with the big things in life because this has become our family journal :)
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO-HOO what a ride!' -unknown
9 comments:
Oh, she's a cutie. Syd called me that morning and told me your water had broke. I felt so bad that Chase wasn't there! It'll be a great story to share with her!!!
Glad to hear you're feeling well too. Make sure to enjoy her- before you know it she'll be 6!
Congrats Dani we are so Happy for you guys! She is a BEAUTIFUL BABY!
I LOVE the huge yawns she has! Thanks for FBing some pictures and for the text pictures you sent me. Love you guys:)
She is absolutely Beautiful! Congratulations!!
Congrats! She is adorable! Our little girls are only a few weeks apart..how fun!
Oh man - she is a cutie! I can't believe Chase couldn't be there - how sad! I'm glad that all went well with your delivery and that you got a beautiful girl out of it!
She is adorable! PLEASE post lots of pictures, we love seeing them!
I love your baby. She is so cute! Just keep reminding her that one of these days her favorite aunt (ME) is going to come see her (eventually)!! Get your sleep and love you lots!
LOVE her!! She is so precious!
Post a Comment