Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Southaven, Mississippi

This is the Suburb area where we are living while we're out here. It is a really pretty place...everything is very green (we've gotten alot of really awesome thunder storms already while we've been out here. i think they help out with everything being so green).
Since it's just Chase and I, I really haven't gotten a ton of pictures. The couple times we've been out doing things that are blog worthy I've forgotten the camera..... so today on my walk back to the apartment from the workout room I decided to snaps some pictures to try and show what our little apartment complex looks like:Here is one of the swimming pools (it sounds like something that would be really fun to have, but it doesn't stay very clean, so I've actually only been in it once.... .I just can't get past the dead spiders and globs of hair that float around!!) I've used some of those loungers a few times, but I am just not a very good 'sun-bather' ....I get bored and way too hot, so I may not be getting that tan I've been wanting...! Here are what the apartment buildings look like.... we are on the top (third) floor. -gotta love all those stairs, we're gonna have buns of steal when we leave this place!!And here is a path that winds around the whole complex....it's really pretty and I like to walk down into the trees. It only lasts for about ten feet, but it's still pretty neat! SO.....there's some pictures to tide anyone over for now. Sorry we haven't done anything else exciting. I am trying to figure out our video camera, and if I ever do I'll have to get some video on here too.....so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

Hi Dani,
Looks like you are having a good time. Your apartment looks nice and the zoo looks a lot better than Boise's. We miss you!

Bex said...

It really is pretty! I love to live in new places even though I get homesick but its so fun to meet new people and see new things you are very lucky!