Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last Week In Bosie...

I still haven't gotten any pictures of us out here in Memphis yet...but I've got a few from our last days in Boise. -our computer got packed up before I could get them on here, so this post is a little out of order! I lived in Boise two years before I finally made it out to float the river, and I was so sad that it took me that long to do it! We went out with Chad and Jeni and had a BLAST! I'm not the best swimmer...or really, when it comes to anthing to do with water, I'm not savy.... So some of the 'rapids' in the river were a big deal to me! -especially because Chase was controlling the steering...so I ended up going down them all backwards! Well...I loved being out in the river so much that when my brother and sister came to Boise for one last visit before we moved, I had to take them too! I'm sad because I didn't get any pictures of it, but we did have a blast! ...I was the butt of every one of Grady's jokes (I guess I hyped up the 'rapids' a little too much) but that made it even funner! We also got to see the Twilight Criterium before we left.... it is a big road bike race held in downtown Boise. There are tons of guys on bikes just flying....making laps on a big circle around a few blocks. I tried to capture the moment and how seriously crazy it was...but failed! (to try and set the picture for you....these guys are packed into tight groups, flying around the street corners...going crazy fast --there is a very big possibility for some good crashes, but we didn't get to see any!!)

(me and Jeni at the Criterium!)

1 comments:

Brandi & Cole said...

I can't believe I never floated the river while I lived there either. I bet it's fun!