Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Name Tag

Here's another tag I found...it made me laugh and its pretty clever

  1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) ---Toby Escape
  2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) ---WhiteChocolate PeanutButter.....we can shorten it to White Butter
  3. YOUR “FLY GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) ---D Kidd
  4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) ---Brown Bear
  5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) ---Burch Pocatello
  6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) ---Kidda
  7. SUPER HERO NAME: (The + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) ---The Pink Milk
  8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) ---Ormand Del
  9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) ---Ralph Chocolate
  10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) ---Tamara Ormand (my mom's like me and doesn't have a middle name....so i just used her first!)
  11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) ---Bohi Boston
  12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) ---Winter Sunflower
  13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) ---Strawberry Capriie
  14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) ---Peach Fir
  15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) ---The Bake Snow Tour

I tag EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Dani--I was so excited when you left a comment on my blog but I had no idea what your blog name was so I found it on Ad's! You look so good! We go to Boise a lot so you will have to give me your number and we should do lunch or something! I will add you to my list!

Brandi & Cole said...

HAHAHAHA I love it!