This is kind of a fun tag.... All About Me, A-Z!
- A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
- B. BEST FRIEND? My mom (and Chase, of course!)
- C. CAKE OR PIE? Pumpkin Pie
- D. DAY OF CHOICE? Friday (b/c I get to wear jeans to work) & Saturday of course
- E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? basketball shorts, flip flops (fake uggs for winter...one day i'll have a real pair), and sweatshirts!
- F. FAVORITE COLORS? love brown, but still like pink too
- G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? sour worms
- H. HOMETOWN? Pocatello
- I. INDULGENCE? Chocolate, homemade goodies, and ice cream
- J. JANUARY OR JULY? definitely January...ski season!
- K. KIDS? not yet
- L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Chase (and snow) ...oh, and of course my family!
- M. MARRIAGE DATE? April 20, 2007
- N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 sistas and 2 brothers
- O. ORANGES OR APPLES? carmel apples
- P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? snakes...especially running into one while biking!!
- Q. QUOTE: "don't dream your life...just live your dreams" or something like that...
- R. REASON TO SMILE: I'm me! ...I have so much, Mexico made me realize this!
- S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman...aka my momma
- T. TAG PEOPLE: hmm... Jess & anyone else who wants a tag!
- U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: i've been trying to think of something good, but i'm drawing a blank! i guess.... i really love animals, someday i hope to have a funny farm like my cousin syd.
- V. VEGETABLES? Pretty much everything but cucumbers. Right now I love corn on the cob and baked potatoes.
- W. WORST HABIT? Impatient
- X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I've had my teeth x-rayed!
- Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? of course chocolate...especially toblerone bars, I'm also really into dried mangos right now. And my all time favorite- ice cream!
- Z. ZODIAC SIGN? pisces




0 comments:
Post a Comment