We have a monster at our house....and he answers to the name Krew! This kid is nearing his second birthday and I'd say the Terrible Twos are upon us!! He can throw one MONSTER of a tantrum, be so darn stubborn, use his teeth very well.... on his sister, and pull that same sister's hair so hard I'm surprised she has any left! He gets into EVERYthing. I've quit putting things up high because I'm tired of him climbing on top of everything to get what he wants.
He will pick and tease and taunt and tease some more just like a little brother is suppose to, I guess.
I've had to clear the house of any chapstick or gum because just the very mention of either one makes him melt into a tanturm, even if he gets some he never wants to give it back!!
I've had to clear the house of any chapstick or gum because just the very mention of either one makes him melt into a tanturm, even if he gets some he never wants to give it back!!
On the flip side....he is very generous with his loves, and hugs and kisses. He's even been known to give them in the middle of a screaming brawl with his sister. He'll very intently look into my eyes as he mumbles his cute little jibberish at me...so sincerely talking to me. And I love how he will come to me with his hand reached out, saying "hand. hand." when he wants to show me something. And I LOVE LOVE when he affectionately says "Moom" and he gives me a big squeeze.
He is so dang cute, melts my heart, and makes me want to pull my hair out all at the same time!!
He is so dang cute, melts my heart, and makes me want to pull my hair out all at the same time!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment