Krew has been slightly obsessed with his binky. He's constantly crying "bink at??" when he doesn't have it. So...we've all just started calling it the 'binkat'.
I've been dreading taking it away from him....tho I knew I had to do it sometime soon (I want it gone well before baby gets here)... but I've just set myself up for some miserable few days....with not feeling good and starting to work at home some, I've used the binkat alot to help my little dude be happy...and quiet!
One morning I was feeling extra ambitious, so we grabbed all the binkats and went to the garbage can with some scissors.
Krew thought it was super cool to cut off all the nipples on his binkats.
He was excitedly showing all of us what he had done....
The excitement all faded when the reality of what happened sunk in... he was so sad that his binkats were broken. And pretty ticked to throw them away.... but we all survived! With only one kinda difficult night to go to sleep, he has learned to live without the binkat.
Every once in a while he'll ask me "wheres binkat?" But I just remind him that they broke and we threw them away. He always responds with 'Oh.' And then goes on with what he's doing.
We now have a very vocal, and very very loud little monster.... that bink sure kept in all his rage. Now, he lets it all out on us! He's not afriad to yell and scream.....anywhere, anytime. Good thing he's cute.




0 comments:
Post a Comment