For the most part, my kids eat pretty good....and for that, I am grateful!
I love watching them, especially at dinner time....I love the messy hair from all the playing we did that day, and how they -sometimes- are worn out enough that we are all able to sit still together for a few minutes :)
And, usually there are lots of happy faces when food is around!
Deja has been into having a party almost every day.... some days it's a princess party, but usually it's one of her little dollies or stuffed animals birthdays...
She'll string ribbon all over the house to decorate,
and a few times I've helped her make cupcakes to help celebrate.
and a few times I've helped her make cupcakes to help celebrate.
We even baked cupcakes in an ice cream cone for 'Rapunzel's birthday' to switch it up a bit.
When Krew eats, he will cross his little feet....it is so stinkin cute!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment