Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Deja's Castle

Deja and I have kinda had a struggle lately....we can't seem to get on the same page.  She throws tantrums over any and everything...and everything I try to get her to do is a battle...I was beginning to feel like all we ever did was fight and yell  And I hated it....
So I tried to think outside the box and come up with some incentives for her to want to cooperate.  I came up with the great idea to build a castle.
Deja helped me gather up materials and put them all in a big box....once she had earned something for her castle, we'd put it in the box, and when we had enough stuff gathered up she started the construction of the castle.  She only got to work on it if she was being good.  It seemed to work out ok....she worked hard on that thing for about a week.  (It only took a few days for it to get destroyed....but I think it was overall a fun little project for the poop!)
Pretty cute little painter....Dej has been Way into painting lately, and is starting to get pretty good at it!
The Finished Product!

0 comments: