I wanted to have pictures to remember our very first house by..... so before we started striping the walls, I took a few quick snaps of our first home.

This is what greeted you as you'd first walk in.... our little living room.

I wanted to include this one.....because it shows my clock and big picture (which I am still waiting for Chase to make a frame for!) But I really liked that wall.

Here's the kitchen...we loved that kitchen. Chase worked so dang hard remodeling that to make it perfect for us.

The hall way..... Chase teased me that it looked like we had a shrine, but I loved it! (I wanted to try to get pics of our decorations, so I'd have some reminders for the new house...if needed!)

Our bedroom....Chase made me that killer bed for Christmas a few years ago.... it's out of doors and totally awesome! :)

Deja's room....Chase helped paint the strips and my mom helped with the rest. I loved her room!

And the hall bath..... our master bath wasn't decorated anything great....but I liked our hall.
Oh how I love that house.....I wish we could have moved it with us. Please, renters, take good care of it for me!!
1 comments:
did you get renters?! That's great news!
Post a Comment